Your Easy Introduction to CO – Including Video Tutorials
SAP CO Under Control! With this book, you’ll master all controlling tasks using SAP
Taking a step-by-step approach and in easy-to-understand language, you’ll learn how to create and maintain cost centers, internal orders, cost objects, profit centers, and projects in SAP systems. Numerous screenshots from the SAP system and video tutorials on the most important processes will help you get used to the system and with your everyday work.
- Working step-by-step with CO
- Understanding cost accounting and reporting
- With many SAP screenshots, detailed instructions, and video tutorials
Create the basis for successful controlling! Find out what you need to be aware of when maintaining cost elements, cost centers, cost center groups and hierarchies, statistical key figures, and activity types.
No matter whether you’re planning costs and revenue or want to generate meaningful reports: Uwe Brück is at your side, providing easy-to-understand instructions for all of your tasks.
Video instructions included
It couldn’t be simpler: Numerous video tutorials will help you to understand even the most complex of processes, click by click – even without having access to the system!
From the contents
- Maintaining and displaying cost elements
- Creating and analyzing cost centers
- Navigating in cost center hierarchies
- Working with statistical key figures
- Creating and modifying activity types
- Planning primary costs
- Performing activity allocations
- Calculating costs for each assessment
- Planning and posting internal orders
- Using profit centers
- Using profitability analysis
390 pages, paperback
Second edition (updated and expanded), November 2016
Publisher: SAP PRESS