How to get your company’s overheads under control
This practical guide shows you the best way to use the SAP components CO-OM in SAP ERP 6.0. You’ll learn the business management background and how to implement it in the SAP system. You’ll also receive an insight into important control elements such as BW. Integration with other SAP components is also examined. Numerous examples from a controller’s everyday routines offer practical assistance.
- Solutions for everyday tasks with CO-OM and BW.
- Cost elements, cost centers, internal orders and much more.
- With a continuous practical example
Second, updated and expanded edition
Use SAP successfully in controlling
Each chapter expertly introduces you to business management principles, before showing you how these are implemented in practice in the SAP system.
All overhead cost controlling processes
This book guides you systematically through CO-OM: cost elements, cost centers, internal orders, as well as projects, processes, monthly settlement, and profitability analysis
BW und BI integrated planning
You’ll learn how you can use SAP NetWeaver BW and BI integrated planning for controlling.
The book uses a continuous practical example; the authors also give you valuable tips from everyday controller routines.
From the contents
- Original and imputed costs
- Primary and secondary cost elements
- Cost center types and planning
- Activity allocations
- Planning in SAP ERP
- Statistical tasks
- Planning and invoicing of internal orders
- Projects and process costs
- Monthly settlement
- SAP NetWeaver BW and BI integrated planning
527 pages, hardback
Second edition, January 2010
Publisher: SAP PRESS
This book is unfortunately no longer being sold by the publisher.